At least I can claim that I've not lost a single ship to l33t high-sec PvPers. When the l33t dude targetted me with his scram the other night, he was in for a rude awakening.
[ 2013.11.25 00:30:44 ] (None) Jumping from <redacted> to <redacted>
[ 2013.11.25 00:31:01 ] (combat) Warp scramble attempt from ∴ Malediction Jake Patton's Malediction | [-BRO] Jake Patton - to you!
[ 2013.11.25 00:31:26 ] (notify) Requested to dock at <redacted> - Sisters of EVE Bureau station
I was prepared for that attempted lock. It wasn't that I could warp faster than the Malediction could lock me. It's that I wasn't born yesterday. Derp. That resulted in this.
[ 2013.11.25 00:31:10 ] Mabrick > HAHAYeah, that's me trash talking in local. I never talk in local - well, hardly ever. I just don't like people that much. What the *BLEEP* has happened to me?
[ 2013.11.25 00:31:49 ] Mabrick > What's the matter. Your Malediction broken?
Anyway, to all those who call the United States home, have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. To those calling elsewhere home, have a great Thanksgiving holiday nonetheless. And don't forget there are those out there far less fortunate than we are.
Remember, it's for a good cause.
- For every $2,000 CCP Dolan will be shot with 1 paintball
- If we reach $50,000
- CCP Lebowski will get the Minmatar logo tattooed on his calf
- GM Spider will get the Amarr logo tattooed on his body
- CCP Dolan will have the number 50 waxed on his chest
- If we reach $55,000, CCP Gargant will shave his head
- If we reach S60,000, CCP Guard will spar against an Icelandic Tae Kwon Do medalist
- If we reach $75,000, GM CiD will get the Wreckage sleeve tattoo from EVE Online tattooed on his arm
- If we reach $125,000 CCP Mimic will shave her head
- More to be announced when we go live!
But seriously, how'd you like to live in Tacloban right now? Thought so. Help as you can.